An audacious target of 100 books this year.
My ratings on a scale of 5.
- Karmayogi, a biography of E Sreedharan by MS Ashokan. ****
- Idea Man, Paul Allen. ***** Cofounder of Microsoft.
- The Hard things about hard things, Ben Horowitz *****. My review.
- Only the paranoids survive, Andy Grove. Timeless wisdom. Written in 1996. ****
- Abundance, Diamandis, and Kotler, *****. Huge book. Mind blowing. Optimism personified.
- Reverse Innovation, VG, and Trimble ****
- Raving Fans, Blanchard, and Bowles can be read in under an hour, good for my average! ****
- The Launch Pad, Inside Y Combinator, Silicon Valley’s most exclusive school for startups, Randall Stross. *****. My review
- The art of Creative thinking, Rod Judkins, Masterpiece. Must read. *****
- The ten faces of innovation, Tom Kelley, Under progress.
- How to get ideas, Jack Foster, *****.Must read book. Maybe the most important book you read this year.
- Serious creativity Edward de Bono. In progress.
- Anything You Want Derek Sivers. Short book, easy read important lessons.****.
- Maths Sutra Gaurav Tekriwal. In progress.
- Making Ideas Happen Scott Belsky. We all have ideas. Learn how to make them happen by ‘Action Management’.*****
- Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance Robert M Pirsig. Pending.
- How to remember things, Arthur Richards. In progress.
- The one-minute managerKen Blanchard and Spencer Johnson. Simple and effective.****
- The Myths of innovation.Scott Berkun. *****.Wish I could give more than 5 stars. What a lovely piece of work. Brilliant.
- The Entrepreneur’s guide to Customer Development Brant Cooper & Patrick Vlaskovits. ****. Workbook to implement the steps described in Steve Blank’s ‘The four steps to epiphany’
- Hackers and Painters Paul Graham. In progress.
- do more faster, David Cohen & Brad Feld. *****. Written in blog style, covering all aspects of startup life. Techstars.
- the IDEA Hunter Andy Boynton & Bill Fischer. ****. Nice book.
- The four hour work week Timothy Ferris. Yet to start.
- Disciplined Dreaming Josh Linker. In progress.
- The Macintosh Way Guy Kawasaki. Yet to start.
- Crossing the Chasm Geoffrey A Moore. Yet to start.
- Hard Drive, Bill Gates and the making of the Microsoft Empire. James Wallace & Jim Erickson. In progress.
- LimitlessLimitless, Ajaz Ahmed, ****Good book. recommended by Santosh Panda.
- What Can I Give, **** Srijan Pal Singh, about APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Change by Design, Tim Brown. ***** Great book by the CEO of IDEO.
- Nuts, Kevin and Jackie Freiberg ****
- Talk like TED, Carmine Gallo ****
- TED, Chirs Anderson. Beautiful book *****
Posted from WordPress for Android